Read what’s going on at Poplar Rowing Club
Jan 28, 2019
The Greenwich Head 2019 will take place on Sunday 24 February
Jan 22, 2019
This year’s club AGM for members will be held at 10:00 on Sunday 24 March in the main hall. Full details will be updated here in due course.
Nov 15, 2018
The results of the Docklands Head 2018 are now available
Nov 14, 2018
The men’s squad competed at the Fours Head of the River on Saturday 3 November
Nov 9, 2018
- Greenwich Head 2019 – Sunday 24 February January 28, 2019
- Club AGM 2019 – Sunday 24 March at 10:00 January 22, 2019
- Docklands Head 2018 – results November 15, 2018
- Fours Head of the River 2018 November 14, 2018
- Docklands Head 2018 start order and instructions to crews November 9, 2018
Poplar Blackwall and District Rowing Club is a rowing club on the nothern bank or the River Thames opposite Greenwich on the Isle of Dogs, London.
We are open to all levels of rowers for fun, practice, training and competition.
56 Ferry Street, Isle of Dogs, E14 3DT