Read what’s going on at Poplar Rowing Club
Apr 3, 2019
Last weekend saw some huge racing successes and some big firsts for the club!
Mar 14, 2019
Sara Brewer and Ann Prestige will be rowing the Atlantic this year in aid of Alzheimer’s Society and Street League!
Jan 28, 2019
The Greenwich Head 2019 will take place on Sunday 24 February
Jan 22, 2019
This year’s club AGM for members will be held at 10:00 on Sunday 24 March in the main hall.
Nov 15, 2018
The results of the Docklands Head 2018 are now available
- Henley Boat Races | the Head of the River Race | Veterans’ Head of the River Race April 3, 2019
- Poplar Games and Prizegiving Party – Thursday 11 and Saturday 13 April 2019 March 14, 2019
- Greenwich Head 2019 – Sunday 24 February January 28, 2019
- Club AGM 2019 – Sunday 24 March at 10:00 January 22, 2019
- Docklands Head 2018 – results November 15, 2018
Poplar Blackwall and District Rowing Club is a rowing club on the nothern bank or the River Thames opposite Greenwich on the Isle of Dogs, London.
We are open to all levels of rowers for fun, practice, training and competition.
56 Ferry Street, Isle of Dogs, E14 3DT