Read what’s going on at Poplar Rowing Club
Nov 15, 2018
The results of the Docklands Head 2018 are now available
Nov 14, 2018
The men’s squad competed at the Fours Head of the River on Saturday 3 November
Nov 9, 2018
Oct 14, 2018
The Docklands Head is back for 2018!
Oct 9, 2018
It’s been a busy weekend of racing for the club, with a really positive Sculling Championship on Sunday following Saturday’s successes at the Pairs Head.
- Docklands Head 2018 – results November 15, 2018
- Fours Head of the River 2018 November 14, 2018
- Docklands Head 2018 start order and instructions to crews November 9, 2018
- Docklands Head 2018 October 14, 2018
- Club Sculling Championship 2018 October 9, 2018
Poplar Blackwall and District Rowing Club is a rowing club on the nothern bank or the River Thames opposite Greenwich on the Isle of Dogs, London.
We are open to all levels of rowers for fun, practice, training and competition.
56 Ferry Street, Isle of Dogs, E14 3DT