Read what’s going on at Poplar Rowing Club
Oct 14, 2018
The Docklands Head is back for 2018!
Oct 9, 2018
It’s been a busy weekend of racing for the club, with a really positive Sculling Championship on Sunday following Saturday’s successes at the Pairs Head.
Oct 8, 2018
A really soggy but enjoyable day for our three Poplar crews out on the tideway!
Sep 14, 2018
Sep 3, 2018
- Greenwich Head 2019 – Sunday 24 February January 28, 2019
- Club AGM 2019 – Sunday 24 March at 10:00 January 22, 2019
- Docklands Head 2018 – results November 15, 2018
- Fours Head of the River 2018 November 14, 2018
- Docklands Head 2018 start order and instructions to crews November 9, 2018
Poplar Blackwall and District Rowing Club is a rowing club on the nothern bank or the River Thames opposite Greenwich on the Isle of Dogs, London.
We are open to all levels of rowers for fun, practice, training and competition.
56 Ferry Street, Isle of Dogs, E14 3DT