Read what’s going on at Poplar Rowing Club
Nov 14, 2018
The men’s squad competed at the Fours Head of the River on Saturday 3 November
Nov 9, 2018
Oct 14, 2018
The Docklands Head is back for 2018!
Oct 9, 2018
It’s been a busy weekend of racing for the club, with a really positive Sculling Championship on Sunday following Saturday’s successes at the Pairs Head.
Oct 8, 2018
A really soggy but enjoyable day for our three Poplar crews out on the tideway!
- Henley Boat Races | the Head of the River Race | Veterans’ Head of the River Race April 3, 2019
- Poplar Games and Prizegiving Party – Thursday 11 and Saturday 13 April 2019 March 14, 2019
- Greenwich Head 2019 – Sunday 24 February January 28, 2019
- Club AGM 2019 – Sunday 24 March at 10:00 January 22, 2019
- Docklands Head 2018 – results November 15, 2018
Poplar Blackwall and District Rowing Club is a rowing club on the nothern bank or the River Thames opposite Greenwich on the Isle of Dogs, London.
We are open to all levels of rowers for fun, practice, training and competition.
56 Ferry Street, Isle of Dogs, E14 3DT